This website is supported by the European Union, in the framework of the Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE Programme. The content of this website does not reflect the official opinion of the European Union. The responsibility for the information and opinions expressed lies entirely with WWF Adria, the current administrator of this website.
Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of this site following the posting of changes to this policy will mean you accept those changes.
- WWF Adria does not collect any personal information about users, except for those that are provided to us consciously and specifically by the user.
- WWF Adria is committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information.
- We will not sell or pass on your information to any other organization outside of WWF Adria unless you specifically and expressly give us permission to do so.
- You will always be able to simply cancel your subscription from this group. If you are under 18 years old, we suggest that you ask your parents or guardian before signing up on this site.
1.What information do we collect?
- Personal information such as name, country, company, job position, e-mail address. We collect this information only in connection with specific activities, such as usage of CEETO platform (feedback, surveys). You don't have to disclose any of this information if you do not wish to.
- Non-personal information. Data such as IP address (the location of the computer on the internet), pages accessed and files downloaded are collected. This helps us to determine how many individuals use our site, how many people visit on a regular basis, which pages are most popular and which are least. This information does not tell us anything about who you are, it simply allows us to monitor and improve our service.
- We use Google Analytics including Display Advertising (e.g. Remarketing) and Google Display Network Impression Reporting. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
2. Where will the information be stored?
Personal information submitted through the forms on this site will be recorded only in WWF Adria database. WWF Adria will not share the information you give us on this website with any other organization outside WWF Adria unless you have specifically given us permission to do so.
3. Information for under 18s.
If you are under 18, be sure to obtain your parent's or guardian's permission before you send any information about yourself (your name, country, e-mail address, etc.) to us or anyone else over the internet. We encourage parents to get involved with their minors children's use of the internet and to be aware of the activities in which they are participating.
4. Your right to access the information
At any time, you can ask us for a copy of the personal information that we hold about you or request a correction or deletion of information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. External links
This site collects cookies to make the site works properly and to improve your experience quality.
Want to know more about cookies and what they do?
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is an information that a visited web page saves on your computer. Cookies usually save user settings and settings for a web page, such as the selected language or address. When you re-open the same web page, the web browser sends back the cookies that belong to that page. This allows the page to display information tailored to your needs. Cookies can store a wide range of information and even personal information such as your name or e-mail address. However, this information can only be saved if you allow it - the web pages cannot access the information you have not provided and cannot access other files on your computer. Default saving and sending cookie activity is not visible to you, but you can change your browser settings by choosing whether you want to allow or reject cookie requests, delete cookies automatically when you close the web browser and so forth.
2. How to disable cookies?
By turning off cookies, you decide whether you want to allow cookies to be stored on your computer. The cookie settings can be controlled and configured in your web browser. For information about cookie settings, select one of the regular web browsers:
Internet Explorer 11
Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10
If you disable cookies, you will not be able to use some of the functionality on our web pages.
3. What are temporary cookies?
Temporary cookies or session cookies are removed from your computer when you close the web browser. With them, online sites store temporary information, such as items in a shopping cart.
4. What are persistent cookies?
Persistent or saved cookies remain on your computer after you close the web browser. With them, web sites store information such as your login name and password, so you do not have to sign in for each visit to a specific page. Persistent cookies remain on your computer for days, months, even years.
5. What are first-party cookies?
First-party cookies come from online sites you are visiting and can be persistent or temporary. With these cookies, web sites can store data that will be reused when you revisit the same web site.
6. What are third-party cookies?
Third-party cookies come from ads from other web sites (banners, etc.) that are on the website you are visiting. With these cookies, online sites can keep track of Internet usage for marketing purposes.
Yes, primarily with the goal of providing better user experience when viewing our web pages.
8. What kind of cookies are used by CEETO NETWORK platform and why?
Temporary cookies are automatically deleted when you close the web browser. CEETO NETWORK platform uses them to provide access to content and enable actions that you can do when you log in with your data. Persistent cookies usually stay in your browser until they expire or until you manually delete them. CEETO NETWORK platform is using persistent cookies for functionalities such as "Stay logged in", which makes it easier for you to access the site as a registered user. We also use persistent cookies to better understand user habits and to improve our site accordingly. This information is anonymous – we do not see individual user data.
9. Are there third-party cookies on the website?
There are several external services on the website that save cookies to user computers. These cookies are set for the normal functioning of certain features that make it easier for users to access the content. To measure traffic, CEETO NETWORK platform is using Google Analytics. If you want to disable this service to save cookies, you can do so by using Google AnalyticsOpt-out.
WWF Adria, Zelinska 2, 10 000 Zagreb, Croatia